Experience art in your hands! The Festival is fun, flirty, and colorful, and transitions effortlessly from a casual look to a night out. And even better, Jacqueline Suriano is an ethically driven handbag company based in El Salvador that focuses on unique designs and quality craftsmanship.
- Size: 12" wide x 9" tall x 1.75" deep
- Silhouette: shoulder bag, clutch
- Material: leather and PU printed leather
- Color: multicolored Nicholas Shi print with teal trim
- Hardware: gold toned links
- Strap: one adjustable and detachable leather strap
- Pockets: one interior slip pocket
- Lining: beige fabric
- Outstanding features: Slim profile with accordion-style expandable compartment; magnetic snap flap closure for easy access; a statement piece; versatile.